After a month of starting pre-registration for Battlegrounds Mobile India aka PUBG Mobile India, Krafton has finally launched its official version on Google Play Store. Since the developer has released its early access on June 17th, 2021 for selected users, there are millions of fans who have been searching for when is Battlegrounds Mobile India releasing on the Google Play Store.
There are thousands of fans who have already downloaded APK and OBB files of Battlegrounds Mobile India but most of them did not find any major difference between PUBG Mobile and BGMI. To know the similarities and differences between these two games, click on this link.
After downloading Battlegrounds Mobile India early access APK and OBB files, when you launch it for the first time, you will be asked to confirm if you are 18-year old and where do you reside. Apart from these two options, you will also be asked if you want to transfer your data from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Notably, once you have successfully your date from PUBG Mobile to BGMI, all of your skins, progress, and other in-game items will be transferred to Battlegrounds Mobile India. There are thousands of fans who have already started playing the but there are many who still don’t know how to download BGMI APK and OBB files.
Battlegrounds Mobile India APK and OBB Download Links
If you are a fan of PUBG Mobile and have been desperately waiting to play BGMI then you can easily download both APK and OBB files of the game by clicking on the given links. Before you start the downloading process, make sure you have enough empty space on your Android phone as the size of APK and OBB files are 71.93 MB and 636.46 MB, respectively.
Once you have successfully downloaded the game, you will have to select a resource to download in the game. For the unversed, there are two resources — Low Spec Resources Pack (379.6 MB) and HD Resources Pack (618.2 MB).
How to download Battlegrounds Mobile India on Android?
To download PUBG Mobile India, fans will have to follow a few simple steps:
- Download both APK and OBB files from the given links.
- Once downloaded, extract the files that we have provided are in ZIP format.
- Once extracted, navigate these files on your Android device.
- Tap on the APK file to get the installation process started. Make sure you have enabled the ‘Install from unknown sources option from the settings.
- Once the APK file is installed, you will have to copy the OBB file and paste it into the Android > OBB > com.pubg.imobile.
- If your device doesn’t have this folder, make sure to create one of the same names.
- Once pasted, launch BGMI, log in, and enjoy.
That’s all you need to know about how to download Battlegrounds Mobile India and APK files on Android device.