It has been more than a week since Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI)’s full version was officially launched for Android users. Currently, there are millions of fans are enjoying the game to the fullest but many want to play it on 90 FPS.
Do you want to play BGMI on 90 FPS? If your answer is YES then you are at the perfect place. In this guide, we will teach you how to run Battlegrounds Mobile India on 90 FPS flawlessly.
Also Read | Is It Safe To Download BGMI 90 FPS Config File
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
BGMI 90 FPS Config File Download Links
The reason why we have provided the download links of BGMI 90 FPS is it is mandatory to run the game on 90 FPS. Apart from the 90 FPS file, you will also need an application that is used to extract files on Android devices.
If you want us to recommend the best software then we would suggest you download either ZArchiver or RAR app.
- Download BGMI 90 FPS Config File — Click here
- Download RAR App — Click here
- Download ZArchiever APp — Click here
Also Read | How To Enable 90 FPS In PUBG Mobile
How To Run BGMI on 90 FPS?
Once you have downloaded these things on your Android phone, follow the below-mentioned steps to run BGMI on 90 FPS.
- First, close BGMI and clear it from the recent apps.
- Download the 90 FPS config file from the given link.
- Once downloaded, navigate the downloaded file and use any of the above-mentioned applications to get the files extracted.
- Once the file is extracted, copy the Config file, open File Manager, and head to Android/Data/com.pubg.imobile/Files/Ue4game/Shadowtrackerextra/Shadowtrackerextra/Saved/Paks
- Make sure to paste the only core_patch_126.96.36.19976.pak file.
- Once done, close the application.
- Launch BGMI’s latest version on your Android phone and go to the Settings option and select the Graphics tab.
- There, you will get an option to select 90 FPS in BGMI.
- You simply need to select ’90 FPS’ and enjoy the game to the fullest.
That’s all you need to know about how to run BGMI on 90 FPS.