Around a decade ago, Instagram was taken over by the founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg. Soon after this move, Facebook went on to take over WhatsApp as well. Since then, all the three major social media platforms were integrated. By extension, that means the user will be able to share content on all the three platforms without actually launching the other two. And yes, you can also share Instagram reels on WhatsApp status.
Well, there are three ways to share Instagram Reels on WhatsApp status. In this guide, we will be discussing about those methods, so check this guide out further.
How to Post Instagram Reels on WhatsApp status?
In order to post the Instagram reels on WhatsApp, follow the steps given below.
Share Instagram Reels on WhatsApp status via Link
It is quite simple to share the reels on WhatsApp status. Follow the steps below to learn how to.
- Open your Instagram app and click on the Reel you want to share
- As the Reel is open now, you’ll see a few options on the bottom right side of your screen
- Among those options, click on the three dots
- Select Copy Link option and paste the link on your WhatsApp Status
Post Reels on WhatsApp Status via Share
To post the Reels on WhatsApp Status via share option,
- Open Instagram and click on the Reel you want to share
- From the options on the bottom right screen, select Three Dots
- Now, click on Share to and select WhatsApp
- This step will redirect you to WhatsApp, as it opens, tap on My Status on the top of the screen.
And you’d have shared the reel on your WhatsApp status.
Screen Record Reels
The last method to post the Instagram Reels on WhatsApp status is to screen record it. If your device has in-built screen record app, go ahead and record it. In case you don’t have the app, you can download it from play store or app store and you can record the reel.
Now, navigate to WhatsApp and post the video from your gallery. These are some of the methods you can try to share Instagram Reels on WhatsApp Status. Hopefully, this article was helpful to you. While you’re here, you can feel free to check out other similar articles such as How to Disable Status in WhatsApp and Best File Transfer Apps.