Moj app has various filters and features from which you can create a 15 seconds short video. However, if your content is good enough, then no one can stop you from becoming a celebrity. Although for most people, Moj is a refreshing and entertaining app, where you just scroll and have a quick laugh, this app also has a feature where you can download and share videos without any hassle. Here’s a quick guide on how you can download videos from Moj without using any third-party app.
For those who don’t know what Moj is, then here’s a summary for you. It’s a Made in India short video app developed by Mohalla Tech. Although People consider it a substitute for Tik Tok, it was released on the same date (June 29, 2020) when Tik Tok was banned. Since then Moj app is one of the most popular short videos app in India.
How Can I Download Videos from Moj without using Third-Party App?
Moj is free to download and available for Android and iOS devices. You simply have to download the app and start scrolling for laughter. If you want to share these laughs with others, then you can easily download videos from the app. To help you with that, here are some steps to download videos from Moj on your Smartphone.
- Open the Moj app and select the video that you want to download.
- After that tap on the Arrow icon appearing on the bottom right of your screen.
- After tapping on it, a share window will appear which will have various sharing options. But for downloading the video tap on Download.
- Then the app will ask for permission to access photos, and media files, which you have to Allow.
- (Note: If you don’t allow the permission, then the videos won’t get downloaded.)
- After tapping on allow, the video will start downloading on your device.
- The app will notify you once the video is downloaded.
- You’ll find the downloaded video in your Phone Gallery.
Just follow these steps and you’ll be good to go. If you want to download Moj videos without the watermark, then here’s what you need to do.
How To Download Moj Videos Without Watermark?
Here’s what you need to do to download videos without a watermark
- First Open the Moj app, and go to the video that you want to download.
- Then tap on the Arrow icon appearing on the bottom right of your screen.
- After that, you have to copy the video URL.
- And then paste the URL on any third-party no Watermark video downloader app.
- After pasting it there, just click on Download and you’re done.
This is all you have to do, in order to download the Moj videos on your iOS and Android smartphones. Now you can easily share and view the video offline. However, if you want to download Reels videos on your device, then we’ve got you covered. Here’s a guide on how you can download Instagram Reels easily on your phone.