Instagram reels video has us all hooked because once we start enjoying them, there’s no stopping. The 30-second short videos are either current trends, motivational quotations, finance advice, or almost anything and everything. We sometimes come across video Instagram reels that we feel like downloading to watch later offline.
However, there’s no such option available on Instagram. Luckily, We’ve worked out some ways through which you can download the Instagram Reels video easily on your Android & iOS Devices. So let’s just dive into it.
How To Download Instagram Reels Video? (2022)
I’m going to show you three different ways to download Instagram reels on your mobile or desktop. These include some hacks, official methods, and also taking the help of third-party tools and applications.
Instagram does not offer an official method to download video Instagram Reels. However, this does not mean that users cannot save the video for later viewing. Instagram does offer the option to save reels within the app. Users can follow the steps given below to do this.
- Open Instagram.
- Go to the Reels tab.
- Click the 3 dots at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the save option.
Insta reels will now be saved. You can find them in your user profile’s saved tab.
Instagram Reels Video Downloader Apps
This approach allows you to download the Instagram reels video to your device and watch it later offline. There are several Instagram reels video downloader apps that will do the job. These are 100% safe to use. The best-recommended Instagram reels video downloader apps are:
- INS Video Downloader
- Story saver for Instagram, insta story downloader on Android
- InSaver App on iOS
The steps for using these apps are given below, and they are, in general, similar for all apps.
- Install any of the above apps via Google PlayStore (InSaver via App Store for iOS)
- Allow the necessary permissions.
- Open Instagram and visit the reels section.
- Watch reels and if you want to save and click on the 3 dotted menu.
- Click on the copy link option and copy the link.
- Go to the third-party app you just installed.
- iOS users don’t need to follow the next steps. Once the link is copied open the InSaver and reels will appear automatically. Simply, click on the repost option and reels will be saved in your camera roll.
- Paste the URL in the top section for Android devices.
- Video will get downloaded in that third-party app.
- Now, share the video either via Gmail or Whatsapp, or any other app.
- Download the video from the said app.
And reels will be saved in your phone gallery. That’s how you download video Instagram reels video using other apps. Note: InSaver is a paid app and charges 1,699 per year but they do provide a free trial for a week.
Hacks To Download Instagram Reels
This is the legit hack that will do the trick without any hassle. The hack is available for both Android and iOS.
Simply start the screen recording from the notification panel and go to the reels you want to save offline. Let the reel complete and stop the screen recording. Now open the recording on your device, edit, and save.
Go to the control panel, start the screen recording, and go to the reels you want to save offline. Let the reel complete and stop the screen recording. Now open the recording on your device, edit, send save.
These are some of the techniques to quickly download the Instagram reels video. Also, learn about the Best Instagram Story dimensions tricks.