Respawn has recently come out with a new format for their battle royale game, Apex Legends Mobile. With a soft launch in only 10 countries of the world to test the game out, we can’t wait for the speculated global launch on the 3rd of May. Till then, here is a guide on how you too can download and install Apex Legends Mobile right now on Android and iOS devices.
How to Install Apex Legends Mobile on Android and iOS Devices?
To install Apex Legends mobile, you need to first see if you are currently eligible to download the game. If not, you can just change the device location (Android and iOS) or use an APK file (Android only) to install the game.
System Requirements For Android And iOS
- Brand- Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo, Huawei, Motorola, Samsung, and Lenovo
- Android version- 8.1 (Oreo)
- Open Graphics Library- 3.0+
- Storage Space- 3GB free
- RAM- 3GB+
- iOs version- 10.0 or after
- CPU version- Apple A9 or more
- Storage Space- 3GB free
- RAM- 2GB+
- iPhone version- iPhone 6S or after
If your system doesn’t fit these requirements there is no need to fret as the developers are working on the app to make it run on a variety of devices.
Country Requirements For Apex Legends Mobile
You need to be part of these countries or set your device to one of these country’s locations:
- New Zealand
How To Get Apex Legends Mobile For Android In Supported & Unsupported Countries?
After checking your system requirements, if you are currently living in any of the 10 supported countries, then head on over to the Google Play Store and click on ‘install’ to download the game for free.
If it is still taking time to come to your country, pre-register and it click on ‘Install when available’ for it to download immediately as soon as the game is live in your country.
Now you can enjoy the game!
If you do not reside in any of these countries currently, follow these steps to download and install the game on your phone:
If you’re one of the unlucky people that live in any of the countries not mentioned above then you will need to switch your device’s location to one of the countries listed through a VPN, after which, you too can pre-register and play the game.
If this doesn’t work and you wish to use an APK or OBB file instead, see Apex Legends Mobile APK And OBB Download Links.
How To Get Apex Legends Mobile For iOS In Supported & Unsupported Countries?
As an iOS user, you just need to go to the App Store and download the game without registration to play the game.
Head on over there and enjoy!
Just like Android users, you too will need to change your device’s location.
Follow these steps to do the same as most free VPN apps are not supported on iOS devices:
- Head to your settings > iTunes and App Store> Apple ID > View Apple ID > Sign In > Country/Region > Change Country or Region > Choose a Country of your preference > Agree
- Next, you will have to keep a billing address ready to fill into the billing address for your phone. Once you’ve filled in the required sections, click on ‘Next’ and your region will be changed.
- Now you can head on to the Apple Store and search for the name of the article. If this doesn’t work/takes too much time then head onto Google and paste in the App Store link instead.
Note: They can restrict region switching to once every 90 days on any given device after the use of specific iTunes features so it is best to use a secondary Apple account to be safe.
You will need to also remember to have the VPN/alternate geo-location service on as you play the game in any unsupported country.
We hope that this helps you with your gaming mission and that the game is one of the best battle royale ones that you’ve played so far. For more Apex Legends Mobile content, see Apex Legends Mobile: How To Change Profile Picture?