On the hunt for a Valorant Store Checker? Well, we have got you covered on that. Valorant does have a lot of in-game items that you can constantly redeem and purchase. So, if you want to save up time and not wait for the game to boot up, there is an online store you can check. Let’s find out more below.
How to use Online Valorant Store Checker?
- You will first have to go to valorant.store.
- Now, enter your official login ID details.
- Enter your region and click on the Login button.
- You will now be able to access the Valorant Store on your browser.
Warning: This is a third-party website that is not officially recognized by Riot. Any and all data you enter here will be done so at your own risk. Beware of submitting login details and do so at your own risk.
Update: The site seems to be unfunctional at this point in time. We will update the article with the relevant information once it is back up.
The in-game store on Valorant keeps changing the inventory, thus making it necessary for an online checker. All weapon skins and cosmetics keep rotating periodically every 24 hours in the game. Thus, this online store is a handy feature to have.
How to check in-game store?
- Log in to the game and wait for the main menu to load.
- Once you are here, head over to the ‘Store’ tab.
- Here you will see all active and available skins that you can purchase.
However, do remember that you will not be able to purchase anything via the online store in Valorant.
This is everything that you need to know about the Valorant Store Checker. While you are here you can have a look at How To Turn Mic Off Or Disable Voice Chat In Valorant.