Valorant is a famous multiplayer game all over the globe and played by tons of people. The gameplay of the game is you have to win 13 rounds of the game among the 5 teams. It’s difficult to keep track of the stats of all the players in other teams.
You can only see stats of recent games and ranked games in Valorant. If you want to know how to check the stats of any other player using Valorant Tracker then you are at the right place.
How To Track Stats of Any Players Using Valorant Tracker
Follow the below-mentioned steps using the player’s tag and their valorant username to know the stats of the other player.
- Open any browser on your phone.
- Go to the Valorant tracking website. You can visit the site by clicking on this link.
- Enter the tag and Valorant username of the desired player.
- To find out the Valorant username and tag open Valorant on your computer, on the right side corner you will find your username and tag from there only you can surf over the other players to get their details.
- Once you have the Valorant username and tag of the person put it in the columns in the Valorant tracker and track down the stats of the player of your choice.
If you liked this guide on how to check stats of other players using Valorant Tracker, then check out our other article on How To Get Aimbot Hack And Its Repercussions?