VALORANT is out with its latest update. And boy is it packed! Patch 4.05 has brought in new developments. Such as changes to Brimstone and game system updates like the new crosshair features. But the big question is what is the VALORANT New Update Size for Patch 4.05? Well, read on to find out!
What is the VALORANT Patch 4.05 Update Size Expected to be?
The exact patch size is still unknown. But based on previous patches, we can safely assume that you will need around 1 to 3GB of space. The Patch 4.05 comes with a bunch of new features and changes which tends to keep it on the heavier side. This is because the update comes with Agent changes, game system updates and more. More info below.
What Updates can you Expect from the New Patch?
There are many new updates in the game. Here, we have listed the changes that Riot has brought in:
Changes made to Brimstone’s Stim Beacon balance:
- Charges reduced from 2 to 1.
- Cost increased from 100 to 200.
Game System Updates
- Ability to import and export different crosshair settings.
- Reworked and renamed ‘Prioritize Strongest Weapon‘ setting to Auto-Equip Prioritizes: Most Recent | Strongest.
- Updated the priority system to support weapon-like abilities. The update works in this order:
(Ultimate & Primary) > (Secondary & Chamber Pistol) > Melee
- Added a new setting: Don’t Auto-Equip Melee
- Deterministic Map System enabled for all regions
- Leave Match button now functions correctly for PBE players.
- Now, Sova’s Recon Bolt will not be destroyed by Brimstone’s Orbital Strike when the Recon Bolt is out of the area.
- The mic icon on the scoreboard can now be interacted with even after hovering over it with the mouse.
While Riot is aware of the Icebox issues, they are hoping to fix them before the next patch comes out.
As a result, with the demands of this new patch, we can only assume that the VALORANT Patch 4.05 update size will be approximately 3GB.
We hope that you enjoy these fixes as they enhance gameplay to the max. If you’re interested in Valorant, then be sure to check out this article on How To Import And Export Valorant Crosshair Settings.