The most recent upgrade to the auto-battler strategy Teamfight Tactics added new features and modifications. The redesigned version altered the entire meta of the game. Several characters have been buffed, nerfed, units have been modified, and new items have been launched.
All of these adjustments influenced the champion’s strengths as well. Hence, exploring set 5 necessitates a new champ pull. Therefore, utilize this accurate TFT champion tier list if you want to dominate the game.
TFT Champion Tier List – August 2021
Here are the tier lists for each of the three stages: Mid Game, Early Game, and Late Game. And characters in each stage are divided into three tiers: S, A & B depending on their utilities, synergies, and other characteristics.
- S Tier – Tier S champions are the most powerful, and having them on your side gives you an upper hand. A team built around these is effective, which is what everyone desires at the end of the day.
- A Tier – Tier A champs work well given the current game meta. You can have them in your team and win battles easily.
- B Tier – Tier B champs are not suited in all the game challenges. These are valuable only in some situations.
Note: Champs that aren’t worth the time and effort aren’t included in the tier list. This way you can focus only on the best champions in Teamfight Tactics.
TFT Champion Tier List – Early Game
- Tier S – Gragas, Hecarim, Kennen, Kha’Zix, Sett, Warwick
- Tier A – Aatrox, Brand, Kalista, Kled, Lissandra, Leblanc, Leona, Nautilus, Sejuani, Soraka, Thresh, Varus, Vayne, Viktor, Vladimir, Ziggs
- Tier B – Poppy, Syndra, Trundle, Udyr
TFT Champion Tier List – Mid Game
- Tier S – Hecarim, Katarina, Kennen, Morgana, Nautilus, Sett, Yasuo
- Tier A – Aatrox, Ashe, Brand, Gragas, Kha’Zix, Leblanc, Leona, Lissandra, Lux, Nidalee, Nunu, Pantheon, Sejuani, Soraka, Thresh, Viktor, Vayne, Warwick, Zyra
- Tier B – Kalista, Kled, Lee Sin, Lulu, Nocturne, Poppy, Riven, Syndra, Trundle, Udyr, Varus, Vladimir, Ziggs
TFT Champion Tier List – Late Game
- Tier S – Aphelios, Darius, Diana, Draven, Garen, Heimerdinger, Jax, Karma, Katarina, Kayle, Kindred, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Rell, Ryze, Viego
- Tier A – Ivern, Lux, Nidaelee, Pantheon, Taric, Teemo, Vel’Koz, Volibear, Yasuo
- Tier B – Ashe, Lee Sin, Lulu, Nocturne, Nunu, Riven, Zyra
Best Cost Units Champs
Also, take a quick look at the tier list below built upon the game’s cost units.
2- Cost Units
3- Cost Units
- Lee Sin
That’s it! This is the latest TFT champion tier list to use for the current meta. I hope you found it useful. Do take a quick look at the LOL DFS Slate Breakdown.