Do you want to link your YouTube account to your TV and enjoy it on the big screen with your friends and family members? If your answer is YES then you have come to the right place. There are tons of fans who want to watch YouTube videos on their TV but they don’t actually know how it is done and if that’s you then look no further as we have you covered.
In this guide, we will teach you how to connect your YouTube account to your TV using a TV code and watch YouTube videos on TV in HD quality with your friends and family.
How To Link Your YouTube Account To Your Tv Using TV Code?
For the unversed, TV activation code consists of a 12 digit, which we are supposed to enter on our phone to stream YouTube videos on TV. If you don’t know where to enter TV code then follow the below-mentioned steps:
Follow the below-given steps to generate the code and start the YouTube streaming on your tv.
How To Generate Tv Code To Use YouTube On Tv?
1) Launch the YouTube App on your smart-TV.
2) Go to settings from the left side menu and click on the “Link with Tv Code” option.
3) Now find a 12 digit code written on your screen which you have to enter on your mobile to link your device.
This way generate the Tv code to control your YouTube experience on your tv. Now that you have generated code. Get your mobile phone to enter this code and link the device.
How To Link Mobile To Your YouTube on Tv?
1) Open YouTube on your mobile from all menu options.
2) Go to settings by clicking on your profile icon at the top right corner of your mobile screen.
3) Next click on the “Watch on tv” option from the list of settings.
4) A new screen will appear, click on the “Enter Tv Code” and type the code on your tv screen on your mobile.
Example: 206 233 029 847
5) Click on the “Link” button after typing the code.
6) And it’s done! Your Youtube account is now linked to your tv and you can now enjoy everything on a big screen.
This is everything you need to know about tv.youtube tv/start enter code or how to use YouTube on your tv using tv code. Check another article on how to download the YouTube app for windows & mac PC?