Tinder is one of the most popular dating applications around the globe. There are millions of people who use this app to meet new people and many want to join it but they are unable to do this because the Tinder code is not working at the moment. If you want to join Tinder but are having issues getting your code then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
Irrespective of whether you are not getting your Tinder verification code or promo code, we have got you everything covered. If you are curious to learn how to fix Tinder code not working then keep reading this guide.
Also Read | How To Fix Tinder Error 80500?
How To Fix Tinder Code Not Working/Arriving Issue In 2022?
There are two main reasons why Tinder users have to face this issue. First, when they are signing up on Tinder for the first time, or secondly when they logged out of their account and trying to log in to the app again. If you are having trouble getting your verification code on Tinder then there are chances that Tinder Server is down right now.
Tinder code not working error often occurs when the server of Tinder is down for massive traffic or is under maintenance. For the unversed, the developer of Tinder often adds new features to the application and for that, they have to put the server of the app under maintenance.
For the unversed, when a user attempts to join Tinder for the first time, he or she is sent a verification code either on their phone number or email to confirm their identity. Sometimes, users don’t get the verification code on their mail or phone number despite entering them. If you too are having the same issue then follow the below-mentioned steps:
- If the Tinder server is down, wait until the server is back again.
- Make sure you have cellular data enabled and have a reliable internet connection.
- Make sure your message service is not blocked.
- Make sure to enter the working and correct phone number and email to sign up on Tinder.
- Make sure the number you have written is not linked to Tinder.
Contact Tinder Team
If you did everything as we have mentioned above but are still facing the same issue then you must reach out to the Tinder support team. If you don’t know how to connect with them then follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit Tinder
- Submit a request via their user-friendly online form.
- They will respond to you with a possible solution in your email.
Also Read | Tinder Down: How To Fix Errors 50000 And 5009?
How To Fix Tinder Promo Code Not Working in 2022?
There are tons of Tinder users who have been having a hard time redeeming a promo code on Tinder and if that’s you then look no further as we have got you covered.
Here are all possible reasons why you are not allowed to redeem promo codes on Tinder:
- You don’t live in a country where the offer is valid.
- You didn’t enter the correct promo code.
- You have already redeemed this code or someone else must have used it.
- You already have an active subscription.
- You might not be eligible for this promotion (i.e. some codes cannot be redeemed by existing Tinder members)
I Redeemed My Tinder Promo Code But It Is Not Active In My Account
If you have successfully redeemed your Tinder Promo code but the subscription is yet to be applied to your account, it indicates that you already have an active subscription. If that’s the case then you are required to cancel your active subscription and wait until it expires. Once it’s expired, your third-party purchase will be automatically applied to your account.