Have you ever wanted to download an image from Instagram and been disappointed that the app doesn’t offer that option? Well, you are not the only one. Many users want to find a way that will allow them to download images from the app without having to screenshot them. This is where Pickui comes to the aid of Instagram users. It allows users to download photos from Instagram without having to go through the hassle of registering or logging in. In order to do this, users only need to give the account ID and have the access to download images from that account. In addition, Picuki also offers the freedom to edit pictures from Instagram. Users can also view stories anonymously on Instagram through the help of this tool. However, is Picuki safe and legal? Also, how can you use it to start downloading and editing images from Instagram? We will discuss all of this in detail below.
Picuki For Instagram
Is It Safe And Legal?
Picuki has a high trust rating on Scamadvisor. This means that the tool is likely to be safe and legal to use. The SSL certificate of the site is also valid and the website is old. In addition, the website is trusted by Trend Micro so users are not likely to run into scams. However, though the site is likely to be legal and safe, there are still some issues that you need to be aware of if you are downloading or editing images from an account that is not yours.
- The images you are downloading from Instagram may be subject to copyright. Using them for commercial purposes could still land you in legal trouble if you do not own them.
- Editing or manipulating the images in a way that would not be agreeable to the owner could lead them to pursue legal action. Ask for permission from the owner before using their image.
- Do not repost downloaded images as your own. Instagram has a strict policy that may get your account banned.
It is a great tool for users that wish to remain anonymous. So, now that you know that Picuki is most probably safe to use, you would want to know how to use the tool.
How To Use Picuki?
There are two ways users can view, download, and edit images through Picuki.
The first way is to use an account’s Instagram ID. Here’s how to do this:
- Go to Picuki’s official website.
- In the search tab, input the Instagram ID for the account you want.
- The site will now show you the account linked with that particular Instagram ID.
- Click and browse through all the posts associated with that IG account.
- Select an image and press Download.
- The image will now download automatically.
Users can also search images using a hashtag instead of an account ID. To do this:
- Visit the official Picuki website.
- In the search bar, input the hashtag you wish to search instead of an account ID.
- Press Search.
- Select Tags which is located on top of the search results.
- All images associated with the selected tag will be displayed.
- Select an Image and press Download.
Picuki is a free-to-use tool that can come in quite handy when trying to download or edit images from Instagram. However, users should keep in mind that they will only be able to view and download images from public accounts. If someone has a private account, Picuki will not be able to provide access to their images. Also, it is not possible to view live streams through it. Despite this, Picuki is a great tool for those looking to remain anonymous or want to download and edit images from Instagram.
For more Instagram fixes, check out Why Can’t I Post On Instagram? 5 Ways To Fix Instagram Posts and How To Fix Instagram Music Not Working & Add Songs To IG Stories In 2022?