PhonePe is a one-stop solution for all your quick online transactions. There are plenty of such apps available on the internet that can easily change your mind. Or you may land up adding too many bank accounts on your Phonepe and want to remove a few of them.
If you don’t know how to remove a bank account from PhonePe then we have you covered. Here is a step-wise guide to unlink your bank account and stop all future transactions from PhonePe. Follow the steps given below in the article and do it yourself.
PhonePe: Guide To Remove Bank Account
If you have finally changed your mind, and want to remove your bank account from PhonePe, follow the below mentioned steps:
1) Open PhonePe App on your mobile.
2) Now click on your profile icon in the top left corner of your screen.
3) Here you will find all bank accounts that you have added so far in a card format.
4) Click on any one of the cards (Bank account) that you want to remove.
5) Next, scroll down till the end and find the “Unlink Bank Account” option written in red color. Click on it to remove your account.
6) You will get one confirmation message on your screen;
“If you unlink this bank account, you will not be able to make any transfer through it using the PhonePe app. This will not affect your bank account or its usage through other apps in any way”
Click on the Unlink option to successfully unlink your bank account from PhonePe and remove it from the app.
This is everything you need to know about how to remove your bank account from PhonePe. Click here on this link to know how to change the primary bank account on PhonePe.