If your Microsoft device has suddenly stopped or crashed and you don’t know what to do next, then don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. If you come across this scenario, then the first thing you should do is check your product warranty. In order to claim & check your warranty status, you’ll need your product receipt/ bill with you. If you do have the receipt with you but don’t know how to check your Microsoft product Warranty Status online, then here’s what you need to do.
How Can I Check My Microsoft Warranty Status Online? (2022)
Here’s how you can check your Microsoft warranty and revive your device without paying a single penny.
- Before you start checking and claiming your product warranty status, you will need to register your device to your account.
- After doing that, sign in to Microsoft devices site with your account.
- And then, select your device name, that you want to check the warranty status of.
- After that, you’ll see everything you need to know about your device Warranty coverage.
If you haven’t registered your device to your account yet and are unable to see your warranty details, then here is how you can do it.
How To Register a Device To See its Warranty Status?
For registering a device in order to see its Warranty Status Online, just follow the steps given below.
- First go to Microsoft devices site and sign in with your account.
- After that, select the Register Device option.
- And then, Enter your device serial number provided with your account.
- And voila, your device is registered successfully, and now you can easily view your Microsoft product warranty status online.
This is all you need to know about how to register and check your Microsoft product Warrant Status online. If you want more techy tips & tricks then we’ve got you covered. Here are all the tech guides for you, go ahead and check them out, you’ll find everything you need over there.