AirPods are quite popular with users nowadays. However, some users are still figuring out all the mechanics around them. There are several customizable options in an Apple Airpod. It is possible to name AirPods or change their name if users wish to do so.
There are a lot of advantages to naming your AirPods something unique. The primary one is that they become easier to locate on the Bluetooth menu. Plus, it will also keep other Airpod users from mistakenly trying to connect to yours. If you are curious about how to customize your AirPod name, you only need to follow this guide.
How To Change AirPod Name?
Users that want to know the process of changing their AirPod’s name can follow the instructions given below.
- Open the Settings app on the device.
- Scroll down to the Bluetooth option and click on it.
- Once you have opened this tab, there will be a list of the devices connected to the iPhone.
- Browse for the AirPods and click the ‘i’ option beside them.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth on the device is turned on ad the AirPods are connected.
- Now, users can tap on the “Name” option from the list.
- This will contain the current name for the AirPods. Users can delete the current name by clicking in the text box and clicking the X option.
- Once the current name is deleted, users can pick a name that they like and press the ‘Done’ option at the bottom.
- This will change the name of the AirPod. Now you don’t have to scroll through a list of similar looking names on the Bluetooth menu and will be easily able to find your Airpods.
That is all there is to know about changing the name of the Apple AirPod. For more Tech content, check out My VTech Baby App Is Not Working: How To Fix It?