Are you looking for Bangla Word Software? If YES then you are at the right place. In this post, we will break down everything about Bangla Word Software, including what is it, how to use it on Windows 7, 8, and 10, and how to download its latest version for free in 2021.
What Is Amar Bangla Word Software?
Bangla Word Software is one of the most searched and sought-after software of 2021. There are tons of people who have been wondering what Bangla Word Software is and how it is used on Windows 7 and Windows 10. If you too are not aware of this software then don’t worry, we have got you everything covered.
Bangla Word Software is a kind of Akruti Software but it offers only one language, Bangali. If you want to type other Indian languages such as Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Odia, Tamil, Gujrati, Telugu, and others then I highly recommend downloading Akruti Software 7.0.
If there is something that you want to type in Bangla but don’t know which software to use on Windows 7 and Windows 7 then I highly recommend using Bangla Word 1.9V.
How To Install & Download Bangla Word Software?
Similar to Akruti Software, it is also a paid software but you can download it for free from the below link.
When you click on the above link, you will see an option to download the software. Once downloaded, you will have to follow a few simple steps to install it on your PC.
- Double click on the downloaded file of the software.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed with the installation process.
- Click on the ‘Accept’ button to continue the installation process.
- Select the destination where you want Bangla Word 1.9 to be installed.
- Once selected, click on the Next button
- You have successfully installed Bangla Word Software V1.9.
How To Type Bengali On PC Using Amar Bangla Word Software in 2021?
Typing or writing Bengali on Windows 7 and 10 is too easy. However, if you don’t know how to type Banga on PC using this software, then follow these simple steps:
- Open Bangla Word Software on your PC
- Select the desired front
- Write anything that you want in the blank area as we have written in the above picture.
That’s everything you need to know about how to download Bangla Word Software for free and type Bengali on Windows 7 and Windows 10. If you liked this post and it helped you out, share it with your friends who have been having trouble typing Bangal on their PC.