Stardew Valley is a Stimulation role-play video game with numerous characters in it. Recently the Stardew Valley has come up with a new quest the game called ‘Robins Lost Axe‘. This quest tasks players to find a lost axe of Robins which is lost in the woods. Robins has kept a cash prize of 250 golds and 1 friendship heart. Get introduced to Robins in the game, complete the quest and get the rewards.
Who is Robin in Stardew Valley?
Robin is a villager from ‘Gus’ village in the Stardew Valley. She is married and has two kids. Her husband’s name is ‘Demetrius‘ and children’s name is ‘Maru’ and ‘Sebastian’. She runs a carpenter shop on 24 mountain road. Robin sends gifts to all her friends via mail every day. So if you are her friend and have a good friendship level, you also might receive one from her.
What is Robins Quest & How To Complete It?
So the Robins Lost Axe is a quest in which you will receive a letter in spring wherein she will tell you that she has lost her axe while cutting woods near Marnie’s ranch. In the letter, she mentions that whoever will get her axe will be rewarded with 250 gold and 1 friendship heart.
Here are few simple steps to find Robin’s Lost Axe in Stardew Valley:
1) Once you receive the letter, head towards Marnie’s ranch. Reach to Marnie’s ranch crossing Jodi’s hometown and then head to the west.
2) Keep walking towards the South until you reach the water body. Again move in the south direction of the water until you find the bridge.
3) Cross the bridge and head to the East till you enter a forest.
4) Keep walking through the forest till you reach a cliff.
5) Once you reach a ledge, keep moving in the south direction until you find Robin’s lost axe.
6) Pick up the axe and go back to the Robins Carpenter shop and return her axe and get your rewards.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete Robin’s Lost Axe quest and receive rewards in Stardew Valley. While you are here, why not take a look at our Stardew Valley cheats guide.