Pokemon Unite presents several ways to earn free rewards and bonuses daily. Such as daily task rewards, log-in rewards, and Energy rewards. Energy rewards are the random rewards you get from Energy Tank by using Aeos energy. In this guide, we will talk about the Energy rewards system of Pokemon Unite.
What Are Energy Rewards and How to Get Them in Pokemon Unite
The Aeos energy, which is used to exchange Energy rewards, can be obtained from battles. The 100 units of Aeos energy give 1 Energy reward claim. And you can only use 30 Energy rewards per day. You can earn more energy by using an Extra-Energy Tank or an Energy Boost Tank, but the claim limit will still stay at 30 per day even with Extra Tank. And there is also a limit on the weekly collection of Aeos energy, but Extra-Energy Tanks Aeos is not included in the weekly limit. The Energy Tank resets every Monday at 00:00 UTC.
How to Use Energy Tank
- Open your game and go to the Main Menu.
- On the right side of your screen, you will see a table clock-like symbol, tap on it.
- Now, you will come to the Energy Rewards screen. At the bottom middle part of this window is the “Exchange” button. Tap on it.
- If you are exchanging for the first time, you will see Extra-Energy Tanks and Energy Boost Tank options, ignore them, and select Cancel.
- Now again, tap on the “Exchange” button. It will show animation, and you will receive random rewards.
Possible Energy Rewards
- Clothing: Sailor Set, Eldegoss Set, and Pit Crew Set items like Headwear, Socks, Shoes, Gloves, and Bottoms. You can also win miscellaneous articles of clothing, such as a Straw hat, short socks, High-Top Sneakers, a Denim Jacket, and a Windbreaker.
- Other: Holowear Tickets, Fashion Tickets, Aeos Tickets, Aeos Coins, and Item Enhancer.