It is fun being a Pokemon trainer and actually battling other trainers in Pokemon Showdown. But before that, your profile must look stoic and stylish. Setting up your profile accordingly is one of the basic steps to portray yourself in the game. If you’re searching for how to change avatar in Pokemon Showdown, you have reached just the place.
In this guide, we have covered the steps to opt for a new avatar for your profile. Go through this guide and you will be able to choose your favorite one in the game.
How to Change Avatar in Pokemon Showdown?
It is quite a simple process to change avatar in Pokemon Showdown. And there are two ways to do so in the game. Below you will find the steps to edit your in-game avatar. There are two ways in which you can do so. One is from your Profile and the other is from the Settings menu.
Steps to Edit Avatar from your Profile
- On the home page of the game, click on your profile in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap on your current avatar.
- Now, you will see a list of different avatars on your screen.
- Choose one and click on the avatar to select it.
- And you will see a dialogue box stating that you’ve changed your avatar.
Steps to Set Avatar from the Settings Menu
- On the home page, click on the Gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Click on the current avatar or click on the Change Avatar button.
- After that, you will see a list of avatar pop up on your screen.
- Now, select the avatar you want to set by clicking on it.
This is the way, you can change avatar in Pokemon Showdown. Now that you know how to set a new avatar in your profile, try it and keep looking for new favorites. Hopefully, this guide was helpful to you. While you’re here, you can feel free to check out other similar articles such as How to Make Screen Bigger in Pokemon Showdown and Best Team for Great League in Pokemon Go.