The Pokemon GO Little Jungle Cup is back again and competition is intense. Without the ability to use Pokémon over 500 CP, the competition is that much more intense. But what is the best team for the Little Jungle Cup in Pokemon GO!? Well, only the best of the best are going to work. So here are our top picks for you!
Best Team for the Little Jungle Cup in Pokemon GO
Well, a combination of any of the following is bound to lead you in a top spot. Or maybe it will lead to a couple of wins alone. Either way, these are all worthy competitors. And all of them are ready to play for your team!
- Fast Move: Charm
- Charged Moves: Grass Knot and Seed Bomb
- Resistances: Water, Grass, Fighting, Electric, Ground, Dark, and Dragon
- Weaknesses: Fire, Poison, Steel, Flying, and Ice
One of the biggest hurdles anyone in the game is going to have is facing Cottonee. The unique grass and fairy combination makes the Pokémon that much more fierce on the field.
- Fast Move: Charm
- Charged Moves: Ice Beam and Play Rough
- Resistances: Dragon, Bug, Dark, and Ghost
- Weaknesses: Steel and Poison
Another cutie on the field, Wigglytuff is not one to diss. A worthy competitor for Cottonee, which one will out charm the other? Another advantage of using little Wiggly here is that it’s quite a tank on the field when the CP is as low as this.
- Fast Move: Mud Shot
- Charged Moves: Rock Slide and Earthquake
- Resistances: Poison, Rock, Electric, Fairy, Flying, Bug, Steel, Normal, Psychic, and Dragon
- Weaknesses: Fire, Water, Ground, and Fighting
An excellent addition to your team, if you can find a Stunkfish that is below 500 CP then you are all set to be crowned a winner. With it’s powerful mud shot wiping the board and Charged moves keeping the rest at bay. What it lacks in cuteness, it makes up for in pure power.
Although, you should be warned, finding your Stunkfish is going to be way harder than you know.
- Fast Move: Wing Attack
- Charged Move: Bubble Beam and Brave Bird
- Resistances: Ground, Steel, Fire, Bug, Water, and Fighting
- Weaknesses: Electric and Rock
A dual water/flying type, the Ducklett has the power to take out Cottonee in a flash. A powerful Pokémon on the field, Ducklett has very few exploitable weaknesses. However, this doesn’t make it unbeatable. With the likes of Stunkfish and Wigglytuff taking it out in a flash, be careful of your opponent’s team as well.
- Fast Move: Dragon Breath, Peck
- Charged Move: Sky Attack, Moonblast, Dragon Pulse, Dazzling Gleam
- Resistances: Ground, Grass, Water, Fire, Fighting and Bug
- Weaknesses: Rock, Fairy, Dragon and Ice
Finally, here we have Altaria. A dragon/flying type Pokémon, you won’t go wrong with either of it’s fast moves. As of now, it places second in the Little Jungle Cup Rankings. A scary fellow, while it may look like a calm and loveable Pokémon, I assure you that it is a menace on the field.
Well there you have it folks, these are the best of the best. And they are ready to take on the rest! This forms the best team for the Little Jungle Cup in Pokemon GO! Be sure to take a look at this article on How To Get Pokemon Go Trainer Codes.