Like any other Pokemon Game Pokemon Brilliant diamond And Shining Pearl (BDSP) also has plenty of hurdles for all the players. Fog is one such obstacle in Pokemon BDSP that makes it difficult for you to see through particular areas.
To clear this hurdle there is an item in inventory called Defog that can help you clear all the fog in Pokemon BDSP. Check out this article to know what is Defog, how you can get it, and use it to clear the fog in Pokemon BDSP.
How To Get Defog In Pokemon BDSP?
- It is very easy to get Defog in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl. All you have to do is go to Pastoria City and talk to the NPC in the game.
- Head towards Pastoria City, and enter into the Great Marsh Safari Zone. This is similar to Safari Zones in any other Pokemon Games.
- Once you start exploring the Marsh Safari Zone look for NPC’s with green hair and talk to them. These NPC’s will award you with Defog items that will be added to your inventory to use in the future.
How To Use Defog In Pokemon BDSP?
- Once you get the Defog now you can use it in the game whenever you will come across fog on your way. Using Defog is very simple in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl. All you need to do is to boost your Poketch and open the main menu. Next is to look for the “Hidden Moves” section and look for “Defog” in the options in front of you.
- Click on the Defog and find random Pokemons will start spawning in the area covered with fog. These Pokemons will clear the fog in the selected area and help you clear one of the obstacles in the game.
Here we come to the end of the defogging guide in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl. Click on this link for more guides on Pokemon BDSP.