If you have multiple Mobile Legends Bang Bang accounts then you can always switch between them according to your preference. Players usually tend to make multiple accounts to strengthen their game skills. One account holds all the hard-earned progress and the alternate one usually contains all the practice matches. Using this method surely helps the players come up with new tactics without putting their main account progress at risk. If you’re planning to do the same, then we’ll walk you through the steps to switch between accounts in MLBB.
How Can I Switch Accounts in Mobile Legends Bang Bang
To switch between multiple accounts in Mobile Legends Bang Bang, go to Account Settings and press the Switch Account button. But before doing this make sure you have created your alternate account or else you won’t be able to make the switch. If you’re having trouble finding the above mentioned option, then check out the steps below.
- First, launch Mobile Legends Bang Bang on your device.
- Next, log into one of your accounts.
- After that, click on your Profile picture located on the top left corner of your screen.
- Then, go to the Account tab and select the Switch Account option located on the right side of your screen.
- Doing so will show all of your Social Media handles where you can select and make a switch.
Players must note, that if they haven’t linked their current account to any socials, then it’ll wipe out all the progress. So make sure you link your current account before making a switch. For those who are unaware, linking accounts can even get you some free rewards.
That sums everything up about how you can switch between multiple accounts in Mobile Legends Bang Bang (MLBB). If you’re not happy with the current nickname, then check out how to change the name in the game. Also, take a look at the MLBB Codes Wiki to get freebies.