Mobile Legends is arguably one of the most popular multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) games right now. The game has almost 100 million monthly active users but there are fans who seem to be unhappy with the developer as they have sold the studio with Bytedance.
The news of Bytedance acquiring Moonton Technology has left millions of Mobile Legends fans angry and they have decided to delete Mobile Legends account permanently. There are fans who have recently been searching how to delete Mobile Legends account and if that’s you then look no further as we have a guide explaining every step in the simplest way possible.
Since Moonton Technology does not want Mobile Legends players to stop accessing the game, so they don’t let players delete their accounts permanently. The only way to delete your ML accounts permanently is to unlink/unbind your Facebook, Google, or VK account. Once unlinked, now either create a new account or switch an account.
How To Unlink/Disconnect Mobile Legends Account in 2021
Deleting the Mobile Legends account is straightforward. However, if you don’t know how to do it then here are few simple steps that you need to follow:
- Launch Mobile Legends
- Go to the Main Menu and tap on your profile, which can be found on the top left corner of the screen.
- There, you will see the ‘Account’ option on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- When you tap on the ‘Account’ option, you will see all of your linked accounts.
- Click on the account that you have linked with Mobile Legends — Facebook, Google, and VK.
- Login to the account that you have linked or bound to Mobile Legends.
- Enter your account ID and tap on the Okay button.
- They will ask you why you are disconnecting your account? You simply need to select one and tab on the Okay button.
- Click on the ‘Agree’ option.
- Now, you have disconnected/unliked your Mobile Legends accounts.
As we have mentioned above that you can’t unlink the Moonton account. Once you have disconnected or unlinked your Facebook, Google Play, or VK account, you will have to either switch or create a new account. Doing this will delete the currently logged-in on your Mobile Legends: Bang Bang.
That’s all you need to know about how to delete Mobile Legends accounts permanently in 2021.=