Halo Infinite is in its Beta now but there are many Valorant players who are going crazy over it. But for all Valorant players, Halo Infinite is a little fast-paced game and there are a lot of people who are trying to, manage with its high sensitivity. If you are also one of these players then here is a guide on Valorant to Halo Infinite sens converter for you.
We have gathered to get both manual and automatic ways to convert the sensitivities of both games. With the help of this converter, you can calculate and compare the sensitivity of both games and adjust it accordingly.
Valorant To Halo Infinite Sens
- There are two ways in which you can calculate the sensitivity. You can either go with the traditional way to calculate it using formula or you can go for the modern way where you just have to fill in the values and it will be calculated automatically.
- Calculating the sens using formula is actually pretty simple as compared to the calculates available online. You just have to multiply the Valorant sensitivity by 3.394. Whatever answer you will get set your Halo Infinite sensitivity according to the same.
Halo Infinite Sensitivity= Valorant Sensitivity X 3.394
- This was the manual way to calculate it. But if you are not that great in math and want to go for the web converter then we have covered that as well. Read further to know how to do it using a web converter.
Valorant- Halo Infinite Converter
- There are many converters available online that can help you convert sensitivities from not only Valorant but also from any other popular first-person shooter game. All you have to do is open your browser and search for “Valorant to Halo Infinite Sens”. you will find plenty of options, select any one of them and click on it.
- Now select the games that you want to convert and then fill in the DPI and hit the Enter button. The site will calculate the sensitivity automatically and directly give you the number.
This is everything you need to know about the Valorant to Halo Infinite Sens converter.