Valheim is a Viking-themed thrilling survival experience that is now playable on Steam in Early Access format. Its progress has inevitably advanced credit to the huge Twitch streamers’ influence and the word of mouth. Although there’s much to love in the game as time progresses, here you’ll discover the Early Access Valheim Roadmap that covers all the planned updates as well as some promising ones like the Sandbox Mode.
Also Read | All Mist Flower Locations In Genshin
Valheim Roadmap – Planned Future Updates
Valheim Roadmap outlines the content that the creators are planning to offer. This extent of openness is always praised by early access enthusiasts as it lays out a vision for what is to come. Valheim creator Iron Gate AB is targeting four big updates with extra “If Odin Wills It” special features.
- Update 1: Hearth and Home
- Update 2: Cult of the Wolf
- Update 3: Ships and the Sea
- Update 4: NEW BIOME – Mistlands
Bonus: If Odin Wills It (It covers the following features)
- Multiplayer Interactions
- Combat Improvements
- Moon Phases
- Tar Pits
- Vendor Inventory Expansion
- Svartalfr Brigands
- More Unique Locations
- Sandbox Mode
Also Read | Get Diamonds WIthout Top-Up & Hack
The creator only has provided a label for each version, without any further information on what each update will be about Nevertheless, players can expect that the first update,
- “Hearth and Home,” would emphasize home personalization and fortification.
- The second update, “Cult of the Wolf,” is unpredictable and unclear.
- Update 3, “Ships and the sea” though, strongly concentrates on the enhancement of ships and sailing.
- As with Update 4, “NEW BIOME – mistlands”, it will introduce a whole new biome for players to discover.
Although there is a reasonably extended set of Valheim Roadmap is proposed in 2021, there is no clear timeline for these features to hit the game. Surely, it’s scheduled to be in 2021, but no specific months or seasons have yet been announced.
Things seem to get a bit more exciting down the road, yet we can’t predict how things shake out until the creators finally execute.