Call of Duty: Mobile is one of the most popular mobile multiplayer shooter games. One of the reasons for the immense popularity of the game is its realistic graphics. However, a lot of players are not able to enjoy these graphics because of low-end devices. Often, the game automatically drops the graphics quality to avoid lags. For players that do not have high-end devices, this can be quite a hassle. So, today we will tell you how to unlock max graphics in CODM and enjoy the elevated gaming experience.
Unlock Max Graphics In CODM
- To unlock max graphics in CODM, players will need to install a third-party app like VMOS Pro.
- Once they have downloaded the APK, they should open the app.
- Go to One-click authorization.
- Here, select the Allow display over other apps option for VMOS Pro.
- Allow all the permissions.
- When asked for experience, players can pick the Oldhand option if they just need to use the app for this process.
- Now, players will get the option to Add virtual machine.
- They should select Android 7.1 Lite (64 Bit) option.
- This will now start a ROM Installment. Wait for it to finish.
- Open Settings and go to Virtual machine information.
- Here, change the Manufacturer model to Samsung Galaxy S20.
- Next, change the GPU to High Frame Rate.
- Now, restart the device and then the VM.
- Import Call of Duty and ZArchiver from the File Transfer Station.
- Close VM and open ZArchiver .
- Move COD Mobile OBB to Download.
- Reopen VM and import OBB.
- Copy the OBB to a New OBB Folder in the Android/Data Folder
- Close VM and open ZArchiver.
- Move all COD mobile data to Download.
- Now open VM and import the Data.
- Next, copy data to the Data Folder.
- Finally, open COD Mobile from VMOS.
- Change the graphics settings to Very High with Max frame rate.
As we always say players must be cautious about using any third-party app. However, this is how players can unlock Max Graphics in CODM. For more CODM, check out How To Turn On Streamer Mode In CODM?