The Tales of Arise Mysterious Pair quest can be a little confusing to complete as you have to solve a riddle for it. We have a full guide to help you complete the quest. The objective of this quest is to find a legendary instrument for Wonder Bard. He will give you 3 location clues but don’t get confused. All the 3 clues are for one location itself.
In order to start this Quest, you need to have completed the “A Healer and Her Patients” Quest. This quest can be completed via story mode in Menancia, Overseer Hill.
Tales of Arise Mysterious Pair Walkthrough
Once you have completed “A Healer and Her Patients”, follow the steps below to start and finish the Mysterious Pair Quest.
- Travel to Niez in Mahag Saar.
- Talk to Wonder Bard.
- After finishing the whole conversation, select Sure, let’s give it a shot.
- Wonder Bard will now give you 3 Wonder Texts as Clues.
- Go to the location mentioned below to find the Iron Pipe.
- Come back to Niez in Mahag Saar.
- Talk to Wonder Bard again to finish the quest.
The clues you will get are as follows:
- Just beyond the hovels in a land shrouded by sand and stone.
- The northernmost reaches of a wasteland to the north of an abandoned village.
- It lies dormant at the back of a narrow road to the west, whereupon an ancient tower stands.
Tales of Arise Mysterious Pair Iron Pipe Location
The Iron Pipe in Tales of Arise is located in Calaglia, Iglia Wastes in the topmost corner. Look at the image for a more detailed location.
Once you are at the location, search through the bushes for the instrument. You will find it in one of the bushes shown in the image. Head back to Wonder Bard in Niez to finish the Quest.
We hope this guide was simple and fun for you guys to complete! Check out all the Owl Locations in Tales of Arise in this article.