Splitgate has been around for almost 2 years now but since the release of the beta on console the game just blew up. Fans went crazy with the portal shooter game and now the developers have released the new season with a new battle pass, new skins, and a new map. Here are the Splitgate season 0 patch notes and everything available with the battle pass.
Everything New Available With The Splitgate Season 0 Battle Pass
Here is a list of all the new cosmetics, items, new game mode, and new map in Splitgate.
- The first and foremost is the new Karman station map. The map is a modified version of the “Outpost” map and with the release of the Karman station map, the outpost map will not be available in the game.
- A new Contamination mode is also added in Splitgate. The mode is a classic asymmetrical multiplayer mode where your team is up against a smaller contaminated team. Every time a player from your team dies he is resurrected in the contaminated mode making the loss double.
- Apart from these, Battle Pass with 100 levels have been introduced, this means players will have more cosmetics, weapons, skins, and currency to obtain.
Splitgate Season 0 Start Date And End Date
Season 0 of Splitgate was released on 25th August and it is live now. As of now, there is no official announcement regarding the end date of the Splitgte Season 0. We are expecting Season 0 to last anywhere between 45 days to 60 days. The Battle Pass is expected to end in the final week of October, this is just speculation and nothing is official as of now.
Splitgate Season 0 Patch Notes
Patch notes are the complete notes by developers that explain everything about the new update. Here are the official Splitgate season 0 patch notes released by 1047 games.
- Karman Station – A reimagining of the original map, Outpost. Karman Station replaces Outpost on our roster of Maps. Those of you who played before the Beta will recognize the similarities, but most importantly, the improvements!. O
- Season 0 Battle Pass – The Battle Pass has 100 Levels of brand-new items, exclusive to the Pass! Included in the Pass are New Armors, Weapon Skins, Name Tags, Banners, and a Portal Skin! Season Challenges are fully unlocked with the BP! n to
- Contamination – New asymmetrical mode with two teams. The “Contaminated” team starts with Bats only and seeks to frag the “Human” team, who have shotguns. When a Human team member dies, they respawn on the Contaminated team. The game ends when time runs out or if all players are contaminated. Th
- Casual Team Rumble – A new casual playlist with various game modes too wacky for normal casual! Game modes include Contamination, Big Head Snipers, Spitball, and more!e
- Final Kill Cam – Feature added by popular demand, you can now see the final kill of the game!Patch No
- Pistol Rework – Balance Changes: Fully Auto, .125 fire rate,15.5 body, 17.5 heads!
- Aim Assist slider – Some of you requested that you be able to turn off/scale down the Aim Assist for controllers. 100% Aim Assist = what the Aim Assist has been before this update.
- Overtime – King of the Hill, VIP, and Oddball now has Overtime.
- Doing all Daily Challenges gives a drop.
- New Referral Pass – 9 Levels with new items! New referrals will only count towards the new referral pass.
- Custom Games Browser – added searching and filtering.
- You can now shoot portals through the bodies of allies.
- Killcam is enabled in all modes now (ex: SWAT). We saw your petition.
- Ranks – More Elo Divisions have been added. i.e. ELO 3000 =Diamond 1, ELO 3300 = Diamond 4, etc.
- Team switching – custom games option for switching teams during the match.
- Pickup zone text visibility improvements.
- Updated Hills and DOM points on certain maps.
- Hill Mesh updated.
- Beta BP bug fixed – You can equip items 11-15 from the Beta Battle Pass in your locker. (Beta Fish is happy)
- Footstep audio fixed.
- Numerous miscellaneous bug fixes.
- More server optimizations.
These were all the patch notes the developers released for Splitgate Season 0. These patch notes will give you a complete idea of everything new introduced in the update. We would recommend players go through this before stepping into the update.
That’s all for this one, for more such news, tips, and tricks stick around at Gamesadda.