Satisfactory is a popular factory simulation video game released way back in 2019. It is set on an alien planet with a bunch of tools that players will need to harvest the planet’s natural resources to get factories constructed.
Since constructing multi-story factories and battling alien lifeforms, entering conveyor belt heaven, and researching new technologies is not a bed of roses in Satisfactory, there are thousands of players who have been looking for cheats or console commands.
With that in mind, we have come up with dozens of Satisfactory cheats and console commands that players can use and make the gameplay to their liking. If you have cheat codes but don’t know how to enable them then keep reading this post.
How To Enable Satisfactory Cheats?
It is straightforward to use cheats in Satisfactory. To enable the console, you simply need to press the Ctrl+Shift+L key at the same time. When you do so, you would not notice any changes in the game. After that, you will have to press “~” (Tilde) key to open the Console Command line.
Here Are All Satisfactory Cheat Codes
- Gamma [number] – It will change the gamma (brightness) level.
- materialFlowAnalysis recipeName[FString] – It will help you find the items required per second for all craftable items.
- r.TemporalAASamples [number] – It will set the number of samples to use for TAA. (Def 8)
- r.Tonemapper.Sharpen [number] – It will set the amount of a simple sharpen filter. (Def 0)
- Stat Unit — It will showcase the information about various graphic statistics
- Suicide — It will kill the player
- Pause – It will pause the game.
- r.TemporalAAFilterSize – It will set the spread of the TAA samples. Values below 1 sharpen the image. It will only show you the result when you put r.TemporalAASamples value more than 6.
- Stat FPS — It will showcase an FPS counter
- Stat Levels — It will provide level streaming info
- t.MaxFPS [value] — It will set maximum framerate (Set the value to 0 for unlimited) (Default is 0)
- r.Atmosphere [either 0 or 1] – It will activate or deactivate the atmosphere.
- r.Fog [either 0 or 1] – It will activate or deactivate the fog.
- r.ViewDistanceScale – It will set the render distance of things such as foliage, rocks, and trees.
- r.ScreenPercentage [percent] – It will set an internal resolution scale.
- r.TemporalAACurrentFrameWeight [number between 0-1] – It will set the impact of the current internal frame on the final image.
- FOV [value] — It will set Field of View. (Don’t enter higher than150)
- ShowDebug [DebugType] — When you use this cheat with any DebutType, you will be shown information like player’s name, coordinates in the world, owner, base eye height, rotation and instigator, and more.
Satisfactory Cheats Debug Types
Here are all DebugTypes that can be replaced with Italic written text in the ShowDebug console command.
- AI: It provides information about AI near the player
- AKAUDIOSOURCES: It showcases information about active audio sources
- ANIMATION: It shows information about the type of frame animations
- BONES: shows info about Bone connections
- CAMERA: It provides information about the installed cameras.
- CIRCUITS: It gives information about the circuits
- COLLISION: It shows information about collisions
- FACTORY: It shows information about the player built structures
- FACTORYCONNECTIONS: It showcases info about the Factory connections
- FORCEFEEDBACK: It gives information about the force feedback values
- INPUT: It shows information about the input method currently used
- NET: It gives information about Multiplayer connection
- NONE: It showcases only default information.
- PHYSICS: It shows information about the velocity components
- POWER: it showcases info about the power
- RADIATION: It gives info about the radiation
- RADIATIONSPHERES: It gives information about the Radiation Spheres
- Reset: It hides the debug information
- SIGNIFICANCEMANAGER: It shows info about the significance of sounds
- TRACKS: It shows info about the Railroad subsystem
- VEHICLE: It shows information about the current vehicle
- WEAPON: It gives information about the current weapon
That’s everything you need to know about Satisfactory cheats and console commands.