PUBG has come up with different modes, skins, and many more things in its latest update. One of the most special updates is the introduction of colorblind mode. It helps you to spot enemies better in the game. There are different colors to choose from suitable to individual’s preference.
Don’t know how to change blood color in PUBG? Well, we have a step-by-step guide explaining the same in the simplest way possible.
Steps To Change Blood Color In PUBG:
With the latest PUBG update, all players who are colorblind can also experience PUBG in the best of its graphics. There is a special feature added by PUBG developers called the colorblind feature which helps you to change the color of blood in the game.
All colorblind people can now set the color preference according to what suits them and enjoy their favorite game PUBG with better graphics and colors.
Here is a stepwise guide to change Blood color in PUBG:
1) Launch PUBG on your device and head straight to the Settings option on your screen.
2) Next click on the Graphics and find “Colorblind Mode”.
3) Turn the Colorblind Mode on to change blood color in PUBG.
4) Now You will have three different options to choose from. Choose any one of them and click on the OK button on the screen.
- Deuteranopia- Pink Color
- Protanopia- Blue/Cyan color
- Tritanopia- Orange color
5) Change the color of blood according to your preference and enjoy playing your favorite game.
You can change blood color in PUBG even when you are in the game. It is not necessary to quit the game and go back to the main menu to do it. Just click on the settings and follow the same steps to change blood color.
That’s everything you need to know about how to change blood color in PUBG. Check out another article on how to download PUBG Mobile Lite global APK via direct link & TapTap?