Akwinduu Chapaa, is one of the secret recipes in Palia, that you have to unveil through the Lost in the Wind quest. It is a dish, that you can get access to, once you complete this quest. Palia, just like any other RPG game has one mission after the other to complete. Its major quests are related to fishing, cooking, and building things. So here is how you complete it and get your hands on the recipe.
How to Complete ‘Lost in the Wind’ Quest in Palia
- Switch to the second map, Bahari Bay to start your Lost in the Wind quest in Palia.
- Then go to the Statue Garden, which is next to the river. You have to then scout a little bit for a piece of paper near one of the houses there.
- This paper will help start the quest for you. Then you have to go to the riverbank towards the north. You will mostly find it near a tree in the middle of the river.
- Then the third piece of paper can be found next to the stones on a river bank. Once you have collected all three papers your quest is done.
- The basic meaning of this quest was that, the three recipe pages of Akwinduu Chapaa, were torn from the cooking book and were lost in the wind.
- The whole idea behind this was to know the recipe for it by finding the missing pages.
- Furthermore, you can take that extra step and craft the recipe for Akwinduu Chapaa, now that you have everything you need to know.
Akwinduu Chapaa Recipe
You can earn 275 Focus Points with the help of this recipe in Palia –
- Any Mushroom
- Wild Garlic
- Spice Sprouts
- Chapaa Meat
So this was the recipe, for which we have started the Lost in the Wind quest in the game. If you found this article helpful, you can also check out how to find and catch Yellow Perch in Palia.