GTA San Andreas is one of the most loved versions in the GTA universe. Released in 2004 this version had many things that were unique in the gaming as well as the GTA world. In this guide, we’ll learn how you can open or use a parachute in GTA San Andreas.
Where is the Parachute and How to Open It in GTA San Andreas
There are several ways, through which you can open your parachute, below, you’ll see all the methods and a step-by-step guide on how to obtain and use it.
- Open your game and select the “Map” option from your main menu.
- Now locate “downtown Los Santos“, after locating it on a map, go to that location by vehicle or on foot.
- Now look around the place and search for a long glass building, it’s an oval-shaped structure.
- Climb on top of the tower, and there you’ll see a helipad. Look around it to find an orange-yellow color bag.
- Approach the parachute bag and wear it.
- In front of you, there will be a platform, which you can climb to go to the edge of the terrace.
- Walk ahead and fall or jump from the edge, now you’ll be told to open your parachute.
- You can wait for a few seconds since it’s a long building, or you can open it right at that movement.
- There are three methods or three keys that you can press to open the parachute.
- The first method; press the left key of your mouse.
- The second method; tap on the ctrl or control key of your keyboard. You can press the left as well as right ctrl keys.
- The third method; hit the 0 key from your keyboard, you can press 0 from the top of the word keys, as well as from a Numpad on the right side of your keyboard.
- Once you are near the ground, you can change your direction a little bit to land at the location of your choice.
- It is better to land on lower ground as jumping from a high place will cost you your health.
In this article, you learned how to get and open a parachute in GTA San Andreas. Looking for more articles related to this game, check out how to download it on android.