Nier Reincarnation is the latest gacha game based in the Nier universe. Just like any other gacha game players get to summon a hero just after the tutorial ends in Nier Reincarnation.
Players get a hero randomly and many are not happy or satisfied with the hero they get. Reroll is the best way to try your luck again at getting a better character in Nier reincarnation. Let’s see how you can reroll in Nier Reincarnation.
How To Reroll In Nier Reincarnation
- Launch the game and bind with one of your social accounts or use your google account
- Complete the tutorial, the tutorial will have 2 or 3 fights after which you will be able to summon a character
- Once you have won the fight you will get to summon a character.
- If you like the character go ahead if not exit the game.
- Go to android settings and then click on the storage button.
- Under the storage, tab click on apps and then click on Nier
- After clicking on Nier click on “clear data” and then select “ok”
- Open Nier Reincarnation again and you will be starting the game again from scratch.
- Go through the tutorial again and if you don’t get the character you want keep repeating the process.
Pre Registration Rewards And Nier Reincarnation Event
As of now if you have pre-registered for the global version players will get more than 1600 gems on the first day itself. Another trick players can use to get extra gems is by clicking on the ghost icon a hundred times consecutively and you will unlock an achievement. This will reward you with another 3000 gems so you will be starting the game with almost 20000 gems, that can buy you 6 multi instances.
The developers will be hosting a Nier event as well on the release day. Players should participate in the event as they can get characters like A2 and 2B for free. A2, 2B, and 20000 gems will give you a good head start in that game so make sure you get all the rewards and participate in the Nier Reincarnation event also.
That’s all for this one, do check out the Nier Reincarnation tier list to know about the best characters and heroes in the game.