Farming Simulator 22 has been released and it has a plethora of vehicles, machines and types of equipment to buy. If you just have started playing the game on PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series, PS4 or PS5, you will need a lot of money to buy your favourite vehicle and machines. There are tons of players who are currently struggling to earn money in FS22 and if that’s you then look no further as we have a money cheat that can get you unlimited money in no time.
The best thing about our Farming Simulator 22 money cheat is it does not require any mod. If you have not used it earlier and don’t know how money cheat works in FS22 then keep reading this post.
How To Use Money Cheat in FS22?
Using money cheat in Farming Simulator 22 is straightforward. What all you need to do is either be on the main menu of the game or quit the game. Notably, the money cheat that we have for you can only be used on PC.
To use the money cheat in FS22, follow the given steps:
- First, you will have to navigate the file path where your savegames are located. My path is PC > Documents > My Games > Farming Simulator 22.
- Since there are multiple folders with savegames, make sure to select the Empty Slot.
- Once discovered, open the XML document ‘farms’ in the folder using any text editor.
- Once opened, press Ctrl+F for and type ‘money’.
- Now, enter the desired amount that you can want in the game. If you want to have 1 million then enter ‘1,00,0000’.
- Once done, save the document and start the game again.
- Select the save game and buy anything that you want in the game.
That’s all you need to know about how to use the money cheat in Farming Simulator 2022. While you are here, you might want to know how to fix the FS22 multiplayer not working issue.