MIR 4 is a game that has a plethora of features, modes, characters, and classes to choose from. There are a total of 5 different classes in MIr 4 that players can choose and decide to play from. Taoist is one of the classes from MIR4 that is known for its best sword skills. Even it is considered as best sword class MIR4 gives you an opportunity to make a few more alterations and get the best out of it.
Therefore we have summarized the best and worst possible features of Taoist and made a build guide for the same. Without any further ado, let us get started with the Taoist build guide in MIR4.
MIR4: Best Build For Taoist Class
Here is a list of features of the Taoist class in MIR4 that need most of your attention:
- The Taoist have amazing support skills that not only heal and protect themselves but also nearby allies during the combats.
- The attacking skills of Taoist are best when Moonlight Wave, Sunbeam Sword, or Tai Chi is used during the fights. It helps to deal maximum damage to the enemies quickly by giving you room to get ready for the next attack.
- Guardian Circle is one of the qualities of Taoists that deal excess damage to the enemy by rewarding us with quick healing or recovery time.
- The Healing feature is also similar to that of the Guardian circle. It helps to heal you and your nearby allies faster.
- Equipment and Spirits are the features that help to reduce the cooldown time of skills and increase critical damage.
This is everything you need to know in order to make the best build for Taoist in MIR4. If you want to understand all the classes in MIR4 then here is a MIR4 all classes tier list. Go through the article to know the strongest and weakest classes in the game and build your best class.