MIR4 is a K-Fantasy MMORPG with NFT mechanics. Currently, the game servers seem to be undergoing down time. This has caused many players to question whether MIR4 is undergoing maintenance or the server issues are due to other reasons.
We would like to inform players that MIR4 servers are currently down for PC players. This follows in the wake of the scheduled maintenance and update the game got on July 12, 2022. However, there has been no official address about the situation from the game developers.
Let us take a closer look at the situation below.
MIR4 Maintenance Schedule (2022)
The game was earlier down for maintenance. Usually server maintenance takes a few hours. However, this time players have been experiencing server down issues as well as login problems. Since MIR4 did get a big update recently, it could be taking a toll on the servers currently. Below is the maintenance schedule for MIR4.
- ASIA(UTC+8): Tuesday, Jul. 12, 2022, 1:00 am to 9:00 am
- INDIA(UTC+6): Monday, Jul. 11, 2022, 11:00 pm to Tuesday, Jul. 12, 2022, 7:00 am
- MENA(UTC+3): Monday, Jul. 11, 2022, 8:00 pm to Tuesday, Jul. 12, 2022, 4:00 am
- EU(UTC+2): Monday, Jul. 11, 2022, 7:00 pm to Tuesday, Jul. 12, 2022, 3:00 am
- SA(UTC-3): Monday, Jul. 11, 2022, 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- NA(UTC-4): Monday, Jul. 11, 2022, 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm
The new update has introduced a lot of fixes as well as new features in the game. In addition, the game has also seen new non-maintenance patch that was applied after the update on July 12th. Players that have not downloaded this patch yet may also be facing some issues in the game. Players will have to restart the game after completely turning off the MIR4 launcher to get the update.
It has also been announced that NFT enhancement will be introduced in the game on July 15th. Players might want to contact the Support for MIR4 if their game still doesn’t function within a few hours.