Almost a year after Monster Hunter Rise launched for the Nintendo Switch, the devs have finally launched its PC version on Steam. There are plenty of Steam players who are wondering how the Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) character creation system work and if that’s you then look no further as we have got you covered.
Irrespective of which avatar we select in a game, we tend to get bored of them after a while. Fortunately, Monster Hunter Rise does have a feature allowing its players to change their character/avatar whenever they want. The best thing about MHR characters is both Male and Female characters will have the same gameplay experience.
The only thing that differentiates characters in MHR is their armor. Yes, armors equipped with Male Monster Hunter Rise characters would not look the same when equipped with Female characters. Notably, armors might look different for both characters but their stats and skills would be the same.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
MHR Character Creation Guide – 2022
Changing your appearance in Monster Hunter Rise on is too simple. However, if you don’t know how it works then follow the steps written below:
- Launch Monster Hunter Rise on your PC/Nintendo Switch.
- Head to your room in Kamura. You can get there by using fast traveling and opening an Item Box.
- Once you get into Kamura, interact with the Item Box located near Hinoa by choosing to change your appearance from the options.
- Once done, you will see a screen allowing you to see how your character would look in Character Creation like when started to craft your character at the beginning of the game.
- Later, you will have an option to select the desired clothes, makeup, hair, beard, and more.
- The only thing that can’t be changed later is the gender of your character and your Palamute or Palico looks.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about the MHR Character Creation guide.