Konosuba Fantastic Days is the latest anime-based game that has taken the world of mobile gaming on fire. Since the game is released in multiple languages, tons of players across the world are having difficulty changing language in Konosuba Fantastic Days and if that’s you then look no further as we have got you covered.
Also Read | Konosuba Fantastic Days Gift Codes
Konosuba Fantastic Days: How To Change Language?
Changing language in Konosuba FD is pretty simple. If you don’t know the process then follow the steps that we have mentioned below.
- First, launch Konosuba FD on your Android and iOS.
- Once the game is fully loaded, click on the Menu option as shown in the above picture.
- When you click on it, a new window will appear on the screen.
- Tap on the Language option.
- When you tap on it, you will be shown all languages available in Konosuba Fantastic Days.
- What all you need to do is select the desired language.
- When you select the desired language, a pop-up window will appear on the screen informing you that doing this will take you back to the title screen.
- If you are OK with this, tap on the OK button.
- That’s it.
Note: Only the Events icon will appear depending on the language that you have changed but not the contents of the ‘Events’.
There are plenty of Konosuba Fantastic Days players who have complained that they are having ‘Timed out 80001 error’ while changing language in the game. We too had encountered the same error when we changed the language in Konosuba FD.
If you are still encountering a Timed Out 80001 error in the game then click on this link. When you click on the link, you will be shown steps to fix this error in the game.
While you are here, you might also like to check out the Konosuba Fantastic Days tier list and how to reroll in the game.