As we all know in Dead By Daylight (DBD) being a survivor is not an easy task. Even if you have your team along your side, it’s impossible to survive in the game without being down once. However, if you do, then your hard work will not go unappreciated, every trial will award you with various Emblems. These Emblems are based on your performance in the game and play a vital role in challenges. However, if you’re already playing the game, and looking for the Unbroken Emblem in Dead By Daylight (DBD), then here’s how you can get it.
How Can I Get Unbroken Emblem in DBD?
To get the Unbroken Emblem in Dead By Daylight (DBD), here are some points that you should keep in mind.
- Unbroken Emblem is awarded at the end of the match, and can only be obtained by playing as a Survivor.
- The highest level/quality of the Unbroken Emblem is the Iridescent Emblem.
- You can obtain the Iridescent Emblem by only escaping the trail without being harmed or downed for 9 minutes.
- Although, if you didn’t manage to escape unharmed, and were put in agony at least once, then you’ll receive a Gold Emblem.
- Getting the Unbroken Emblem is quite a bit challenging, and also connected to the points awarded for survival.
- However, these Emblems are given on the basis of the time you’ve remained unharmed.
- If you die in the trial, then the Emblems will be based on how much time you were alive. Although you shouldn’t expect more than a Silver Emblem.
- Consider these Emblems as push-ups for your Survivor levels, which can help you gain more rewards on the 13th of the month reset.
This is how you can get Unbroken Emblems in Dead By Daylight (DBD). If you’ve already managed to get an Emblem, and want to increase the level/quality of it, then here are some tips on how you can do it.
How To Increase Level or Quality of Emblem?
To increase the quality or level of your Unbroken Emblem you can only focus on surviving the Trial, with a minimum or no damage. This is the only way that can help you gain the higher quality Unbroken Emblem.
This is all you need to know about how to get Unbroken Emblem in DBD. If you want more tips & tricks for the game, then we’ve got you covered. Here are all the Dead By Daylight guides ready for you, go ahead and check them out.