For its amazing narrative arc and incredible characters, miYoHo’s action RPG title Genshin Impact has become an instant global phenomenon, with millions of active users around the world. However, Genshin Impact, like every other game, is subject to errors, bugs, and glitches.
Many players have recently reported Genshin Impact error code 9203 complaints, and if you are one of them looking for remedies, we have you covered.
Genshin Impact Error Code 9203
Unfortunately, several players are experiencing an error 9203 in Genshin Impact, which prevents them from starting the game at all. It is nothing but a Network Error 9203, which disallows the game from connecting to the server. If your screen pops up the below message there are several things that you can try from your end to tackle the bug.
Also Read | Boycott Genshin Impact Trend On Twitter
Genshin Impact Error Code 9203 Solution
The remedies explained below might do the trick. Ensure you try one at a time until your problem is fixed and games start running.
This is one of the easiest solutions that could solve the major problem. Restarting your computer can remove any viruses, resolve hardware-software issues, de-corrupt files, and stop unnecessary background processes. After restarting your computer, restart the game and see if the problem persists; if so, proceed to the next remedy.
Since Genshin Impact Error Code 9203 is a network error, the next move is to restart your router. An unreliable internet connection may be causing you problems, so restarting the router or addressing network issues and switching to ethernet would help.
Try running the game on VPN but only paid as using free VPN has some severe consequences which you wouldn’t want to face.
Here are another solution steps for which are given below:
1. For PC
- Step 1: Control Panel -> Network and Internet -> Network and Sharing Center ->
- Step 2: Select your Connection, Properties, Internet Protocol Version 4
- Step 3: Primary: 184.108.40.206 & Secondary 220.127.116.11 (Cloudfare) / Primary: 18.104.22.168 & Secondary 22.214.171.124 (Google)
2. For Apple
IOS – Click Here
3. For Android
- Step 1: Go to WiFi Settings
- Step 2: Click the Cog Icon /Long hold + Modify Network
- Step 3: Click Advanced
- Step 4: Set IP Settings to Static
- Step 5: Set DNS 1 and DNS 2
If installing DNS doesn’t work then move to the next remedy.
To flush DNS follow the below steps:
1. For Windows
- CMD Commands:
- ipconfig /release
- ipconfig /renew
- ipconfig /flushdns
2. For Mobile
- Clear app cache
Remedy For PS4 Players
- Press & hold the [PS] button on your controller.
- Turn off the PS4 using Turn Off PS4 not “Enter Rest Mode.”
- Make sure the console’s light turns off, then unplug the power cable and wait 10 seconds.
That completes the list of potential solutions for Genshin Impact Error Code 9203.
If you continue to have issues, you should check the guide Outriders Internet Connection Error because the fixes and procedures for all games are the same except for the game name, which must be replaced.