Forza Horizon 5 is now facing a Friends Keep Disappearing Error. This is one of many new issues that the game has been facing since its launch. Now, don’t get us wrong. The game is a visual masterpiece and deserves plaudits. However, being a new release, there are various teething issues that spoil the experience. One such is the Friends Keep Disappearing error in FH5. So, let’s find out how to fix this Convoy error for Forza Horizon 5.
How to fix Friends Keep Disappearing Error from Convoy in Forza Horizon 5?
To fix the FH5 Friends Keep Disappearing From Convoy Error, you will have to follow these steps:
- For the first step, try turning the network connection on and off on your individual device.
- Next, make sure that there aren’t too many devices connected to the same WiFi network.
- Alternatively, you can also just restart the WiFi router.
- As a rather obvious step, make sure that there is a stable network connection throughout.
- Also, do not forget to check if the game is up to date with all the latest patches. You can do this via your app store.
- You can also keep restarting the game repeatedly until you clear the issue.
- All of this should in theory be able to fix the Forza Horizon 5 Friends Keep Disappearing From Convoy Error.
A few more complex fixes for the same are:
- Changing the DNS Server to 184.108.40.206.
- Fixing the game by going to Applications>Advanced Settings>Repair.
This is all you can do as of this moment. Luckily, the devs are aware of the problem and are reportedly working on a fix for the same. So, hold out and wait for the next game patch to drop. This should fix all the teething issues that the game is facing.
This is everything that you should know about how to fix the Forza Horizon 5 Friends Keep Disappearing from Convoy Error. While you are here you can also have a look at Forza Horizon 5 Loyalty Rewards Not Working Error Fix.