Error codes in the Star Wars Battlefront 2 multiplayer have started showing up in bucket loads ever since the game has been made freely available through the Epic Games Store. As you would predict about online multiplayer titles, error codes are not a major shock, and Battlefront 2 is no different.
Right now, players are encountering error code 721 in the Battlefront and are looking for a solution to fix the server problem. If you’re dealing with the same problem, and need a workaround, then you’ve arrived at the right place. Here’s how to fix the error code 721 resurfacing issues in Battlefront 2.
With the Epic Games Store including Battlefront 2 to its free game library, the title witnessed a huge spike in its player base resulting in server load. As a consequence, players began to face error code 721 issues proposing that the game was unable to connect with the EA servers.
How To Fix Battlefront Error Code 721?
This is a client-side flaw; all you can do is simply wait or check the server status of the game. Star War Battlefront 2, in its upcoming patch, plans to resolve the issue by upping the server bandwidth by up to 3x. This would enable the game to withstand the player influx, but until that time you can check the adjustments below, which may or may not help you to rectify the error code.
- Confirm whether EA servers are running.
- See if the internet is functional and connected properly to the desktop on which you are running the game.
- Restart the Wi-Fi router.
- Restart the gaming device.
- Modify default DNS.
- Renew IP Configuration.
- Reinstall the game.
- Disable UPnP
- Check ISP routing issues.
How To Change DNS?
Here’s how to change DNS for PS4, Xbox as well as PC.
Go to Settings > Network > Set up Internet Connection > Select how either the wired or wireless connection > Change the Primary DNS to 220.127.116.11 and the secondary DNS to 18.104.22.168.
Go to Settings> Network>Advanced settings> DNS settings> Manual>Change the Primary DNS to 22.214.171.124 and Secondary DNS to 126.96.36.199.
- In the Windows search bar type “cmd” to open command prompt.
- Run it as administrator.
- Type “ipconfig/release” and hit enter.
- Type “ipconfig/renew” and hit enter.
- Go to the Control Panel >Network and Internet>Current connection>Properties.
- Click on “Internet Protocol Version 4 TCP/IPv4.”
- Click on its Properties>Use the following DNS addresses.
- Click on “Use the following DNS addresses.”
- For Preferred, type 188.8.131.52.
- For Alternate, type 184.108.40.206.
- Run the game.
That’s how you can try to fix the Battlefront 2 Error Code 721.