Friendly fire can cause damage to your teammates in Remnant 2, which is why players are trying to find a way to disable it. The friendly fire mode increases the difficulty level of the game. The game is filled with challenges but the real question that arises is whether or not you can disable the friendly fire mode.
How to Disable Friendly Fire in Remnant 2
You cannot disable friendly fire in Remnant 2, just like Remnant 1. The game developers wanted to increase the difficulty level of the game which is why they have not left players with any choice. What players can do is follow the given steps to avoid damage and taking a hit from their teammates –
- Upgrade and level up to purchase types of equipment and armor that will help reduce the damage and protect you from friendly and enemy fires.
- Practice good aiming so that you do not shoot at your friends in Remnant 2.
- In heavy combat scenes, be careful with where you are firing those bullets.
- Keep a safe distance from your teammates during combat.
- Identify and distinguish rightly between your teammate and the enemy.
Also be extra careful, when your team is on the losing side and you cannot afford any more casualties. In this way, you can avoid friendly fires from happening. As there is no way to disable it. Usually, other co-op games have the option to disable the friendly fire mode. However, that is not the case with Remnant 2.
Players were hoping there was a way to disable the friendly fires in the sequel as, this increased difficulties when players unknowingly caused damage to their teammates.
This was all on how to disable friendly fire in Remnant 2. We hope our given tips and tricks helped you. If you found this article helpful, you can also check out other gaming guides on our site.