Bind the wrong account with your game, but don’t want to delete it, as you pulled some great characters in it. There are many reasons for one to unlink account in Black Clover M, including not being able to sync it with a PC. When you are playing BCM on the computer, you get an option of Facebook, Google, and Guest, but not the Apple ID. There are two things you can do in this scenario, first, you can simply log in from Facebook or Google, and second, unbind and then link the correct one in mobile.
If you don’t want to lose your data, it is best to first log in from other alternatives and then remove the incorrect one. We have provided steps for them, so just follow them and use the feature.
How to Logout and Unlink Account in Black Clover M
- Open the game, and tap on the Clover icon from the top right corner.
- Next, select the Options from the left side of the menu. It has a setting gear icon.
- Go to the Account tab from the side menu.
- Scroll and look for the Account section.
- There you will see the Log out button. Tap on it, and it will ask you for confirmation.
- Once you are done, use the Link Account option from the same page to log in from the new one. However, we would recommend you first bind the new or alternative ID before logging out.
How to Remove or Delete Account
If you wish to clear it all and start afresh, unlinking is not enough, so here are the steps for completely removing it:
- Select the Clover icon from the top-right corner.
- Tap on the Options.
- Choose the Account option from the side menu.
- Scroll down to find the Account section.
- Next, press the Delete Linked Account. It will now take you to the web page.
- Select Account Issues. Scroll down until you find Submit a request.
- Use it and choose the Black Clover from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your account details and select Account Deletion in Type of Issue.
- Confirm and Submit the request.
- You will get a response within a few days.