As we all know Cookie Run Kingdom (CRK) has gotten very popular in very little time. The main reason for their success is that they always keep adding new content to the game. They recently introduced the Hall Of Ancient Heroes on 27 May 2022. This new update has many new features, where you can upgrade your low-level Cookies for free. Although there are some things that you need to fulfill first. Here’s everything you need to know about the Hall Of Ancient Heroes.
What is Hall Of Ancient Heroes in CRK?
The Hall Of Ancient Heroes is the new feature in the CRK. This Hall is also known as the temple for the Cookies. In this, there are 5 slots for the highest level Cookies (Paragon Cookies) that you can register. It also has 5 slots for the Disciple Cookies (lower level Cookies), the cookies you want to boost. So you just need to assign them and you’ll be good to go. But there are some things you need to do, in order to unlock the Hall Of Ancient Heroes in the Cookie Run Kingdom.
How Can I Unlock Hall Of Ancient Heroes?
For unlocking The Hall Of Ancient Heroes in Cookie Run Kingdom, you first need to fulfill the following requirements.
- The player must complete the Episode 6-15
- They should have at least 6 Cookies at level 30 or above.
After fulfilling these requirements, you’ll see an Ax and Log quest icon on the right side of your screen. That quest is known as A Well Fed Gnome, you just need to complete it. If you want to know how to complete this quest, here’s a quick guide for you.
How To Complete A Well Fed Gnome Quest in CRK?
You can complete the quest easily, just by following these steps.
- Click on the Ax and Log quest icon.
- This will initiate a short cut scene of A Well Fed Gnome quest.
- After that, you first have to make 2 Tart Jampies from the Bakery.
- Then, give those Jampies to the Gnome and complete the quest.
- You can easily make these Jampies with the following ingredients:
- 6x Jellybean
- 3x Flour
It’ll just take around 20 minutes to complete the production. If you can’t wait to boost up your Cookies, then you can use the Tik Tok Clock Tower or Speed Ups to boost up the Jampies production.
After that, the game will ask you to use the Aurora Compass and Excavate the structure on the island. And voila The Hall Of Ancient Heroes is unlocked. If you want to know how to use The Hall Of Ancient Heroes, then we’ve got you covered.
How To Use The Hall Of Ancient Heroes?
After you’ve successfully unlocked the hall, here’s how you can boost up your cookies.
- First assign the 5 Paragon Cookies in their respective slots. But the level of these Cookies must not be below 30.
- Then assign Cookies that you want to boost, in their slots. These Disciple Cookies levels should also be at least 30.
- After doing that you can easily boost up your Disciple Cookies level to the same as the Paragon Cookies level.
- If you want more slots in the Hall, then you can do it, with the help of the Radiant Shards.
Just follow these steps and you’ll be good to go. But there are some things that you should know about.
Things To Keep in Mind
Here are some points that you should keep in mind.
- The Hall Of Ancient Heroes can only boost up the levels of the Cookies and not their Skills. You will still need the skill powers to improve your Skills.
- The levels of the Cookies will only stay upgraded, as long as the Cookies are assigned in the slots.
- If you decided to remove/change the Cookies from the slots, then there is a cooldown of around 5 days. Till then you’ll not be able to assign any other Cookies in the slot.
- The Cookies Castle Missions or some other events will only count the original level of your boosted Cookies.
This is all you need to know about the Hall Of Ancient Heroes. If you want to know more about Cookie Run Kingdom (CRK) and their Cotton Cookie Topping, then we’ve got you covered.