As we all know Cookie Run Kingdom (CRK) got popularity in very little time. The main reason behind their success is that they keep adding new content to the game frequently. They recently released a new Cookie (character) in CRK, which is known as the Werewolf. He is one of the Charge Class and his prioritized position is on the front. Werewolf belongs to the team of Epic Cookies. If you want to add him to your team, then here’s how you can get him in the Cookie Run Kingdom.
How to Get Werewolf Cookie in CRK?
Before getting into the ways of how you can get him, let’s get to know him first. Werewolf was made by an accident, a Wolf Hair was fallen into the Cookie Dough with a great amount of Pepper, and there he was. Now, whenever he feels threatened or scared he transforms into a feral beast. He’s the 3rd Highest Rare Cookie in the game, and here are all the ways from which you can get him.
- Gacha – Gacha is one of the ways from which you can get the Cookie or the Soulstone of it in CRK. This method has a 19.3% success rate.
- Dark Mode – Dark Mode stages are also a way from which you can unlock the Werewolf in Cookie Run Kingdom. You just have to complete the stages and if you’re lucky enough, the game might drop some Epic Cookies for you.
- Shops – If you’re very eager to try this mysterious Cookie, then you can always visit the Rainbow Shell Gallery, the Seaside Market, or the Arena Medal shop. Just keep checking these shops on the regular basis and who knows, you might find the Werewolf for sale.
These are all the ways from which you can get the Werewolf in CRK. if you want to know more about him and how to play him, then we’ve got you covered.
How to Play Werewolf in Cookie Run Kingdom?
Here’s a guide on how you can play the Werewolf in CRK. As said earlier, the prioritized position of the Werewolf is in the front. If you want to bring the best out of him, then here are all the best Toppings for the Cookie, that you should try:
- 2x Bouncy Caramel & 3x Searing Raspberry.
- 5x Solid Almond.
- 5x Searing Raspberry.
Try out these Toppings and if played right, then no one can stop you from winning. We’ve also listed the Skills of the Werewolf below, go ahead and check it out.
These are all the Werewolf skills, that you should know of.
- He has an 11-second base cooldown.
- Maximum XP stat is increased by +20.0% HP for 8.0 seconds.
- He has 206.9% damage endurance.
- Transformation by 77.0%.
This is all you need to know about how to get and play Werewolf in CRK. If you want some more tips and tricks, then here are all Cookie Run Kingdom guides for you.