Coin Master is a game that is best enjoyed with friends. However, sometimes you might want to block particular players in the game because of their in-game behavior. They might be targeting your village a lot or behaving in an inappropriate manner. In this guide, we will take you through the steps to block someone in Coin Master.
How To Block Someone In Coin Master?
The only way to block someone in Coin Master is to remove them from your Friend list. This will ensure that the removed player cannot contact you within the game. It is fairly easy to remove someone from your Friend list. You can follow the steps given below to do so:
- Open Coin Master.
- Click on the Friends option from the Side Menu.
- This will display a list of all the Friends you currently have in the game. Browse through the list to find the person you want to block.
- Click on their name. You will see two options pop up. One is Visit and the other one is Remove.
- Select the Remove option to discard them from your friend list.
- Confirm that you want to remove the friend.
- Coin Master will now remove this profile from your friend list. It can sometimes take a little while for the changes to reflect in the game. During this time, the blocked person may still be able to contact you.
If you are connected to Coin Master through Facebook, you might not be able to remove your friends specifically from the game. If there are any friends that play Coin Master and you do not want them in your friend list, you will have to remove them from your Facebook friend list as well.
It is currently not possible for you to block random players in Coin Master. This is all about how to block someone in Coin Master. For more Coin Master guides, check out How To Hack In Coin Master?