Call Of Duty Mobile is debatably the most popular first-person shooter game loved by all the players for its graphics, operators, weapons, and missions. But still, there are many players out there who want to delete their CODM account for various reasons.
Do you also want to delete your Call Of Duty Mobile (CODM) account permanently? If yes, then you are in right place. In this article, we will tell you about how to delete your CODM account permanently from all the possible places. So, without any further ado, let us get started with it.
Call Of Duty Mobile: How To Remove Account Permanently?
As we all know, to skip the lengthy sign-in process we always go for the quicker option and sign into the game or any application using social media or Gmail accounts. In this article, we will help you delete your CODM account from all the possible means. So, scroll down and read this article till the end to remove your CODM account permanently.
Steps To Delete Account From CODM App
This is the easiest way to delete your account on Call Of Duty Mobile.
- Launch CODM on your device.
- Head to the settings from the main screen.
- Scroll down till the end and click on Legal And Privacy from the left side of your screen.
- Now, scroll down on the next screen again and find ‘Account Delete and Unlink’ and click on the Go option next to it.
- One small box will pop-up asking for your declaration, click on the Confirm button to remove your CODM account.
How To Delete CODM Account From Facebook?
Here are all the steps to remove your CODM account from Facebook.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Go to Settings by clicking the three-line icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Apps and Websites’
- Find and click on Call of Duty: Mobile in the list of apps that you signed up for using Facebook.
- On the next screen, click on the remove button to clear all the data and delete your CODM account permanently.
How to delete The CODM Guest Account?
If you are playing CODM from a guest account then simply head long press on the Call Of Duty: Mobile App and click on more info. On the next screen find an option to Clear Data at the bottom of your screen and hit on it. This will delete all the data saved on your app and delete your CODM Guest Account.
That’s all for this one, check out another article on how to turn Streamer Mode on in CODM.