Want to fix the Call of Duty: Warzone Savannah error and enjoy the game flawlessly? Well, we have multiple ways that will help you to do so. There are thousands of players who reported that they are currently having Warzone Status Savannah error messages preventing them from playing the game and if that’s you then look no further as we have you covered.
Whenever you encounter this error, a pop-up will appear on the screen that says “Unable to join game session, the host cannot be joined or gameplay is paused. status: SAVANNAH” that would not allow you to play COD Warzone with your friends.
Irrespective of whether you are facing COD: Warzone Savannah error on PC, PS4, PS5 Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S, we have covered solutions for all platforms.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How To Fix COD: Warzone Savannah Error
As mentioned above, we will provide solutions to each platform separately. If you are playing Warzone on PlayStation or Xbox, you can skip the PC fixes.
To fix this Warzone error on PC, you simply need to perform a couple of fixes.
There are plenty of Warzone players who reported that they have fixed the Warzone Savannah error by simply updating the game to the latest version. If you have not updated the game yet follow the steps mentioned below to update Warzone on your PC.
- Launch COD: Warzone.
- Check the version of the game that you are using right now.
- Select ‘Update the game’.
- Once updated, launch the game and team up with friends to see if the error remains.
- That’s it.
If the above-mentioned method did not work for you, I advise you to follow the given steps:
- Go to Modern Warfare’s game files.
- Delete the following files:
- Once you have successfully deleted these files, access Battle.net’s option for Modern Warfare.
- There, you will have to select ‘Scan and Repair’.
- That’s it.
The process of fixing the Warzone Savannah error on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 is way easier than on PC. To fix this error on PS4 or PS5, follow the given steps:
- Go to the home screen of your Console.
- Find ‘COD: Warzone’ and press the ‘Options’ button. on your controller.
- Now, select ‘Checking For Updates’.
- Once it is updated, the game would work perfectly.
Xbox One/Xbox Series X | S
The process of fixing the Warzone Savannah error on Xbox is almost as same as PS. What all you need to do is update the game to the latest version.
To update Warzone on Xbox, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to ‘COD: Warzone:
- Find the game’s reserve data and uninstall it.
- Once you do this, the game will automatically be updated.
- Once done, launch Warzone and team up with friends, and enjoy the game to the fullest.
- That’s it.
These are all methods to fix the Call of Duty: Warzone Savannah error. As soon as we cover more fixes, we will update this post.